CCRN Review Session | February 21, 2024
Nemours Children’s Health presents Laura McKenzie, CCCU Clinical Educator, in this engaging session. This live course, for critical care RN’s, has been designed for a 4 month study plan to include, informative didactic lectures by credentialed speakers paced out to compliment your home study plan. At the end of this lecture series, participants will be better prepared to successful sit for the pediatric CCRN exam.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- summarize content relevant to the CCRN exam.
- apply content to the questions found on the CCRN exam.
- integrate course content with their baseline knowledge select the most correct answers on the CCRN exam.
This series is recommended for RNs that provide care to critically ill children in the Intensive Care Units and are actively preparing for the CCRN exam. Others may join as space allows.
Hosted In-person & on TEAMS:
Hybrid Offering. Join on your computer, mobile app or room device. Click here to join the session.
Questions can be directed to Laura McKenzie MSN, RN, CPN, CCRN at Laura.Mckenzie.Nemours.Org.
See sessions for details.
Provider approved by the Florida Board of Nursing for 1 Contact Hour per session.
This course is accessible via the TEAMS link.
- 1.00 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 1.00 continuing education credits.
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour – Florida Board of Nursing
Provider approved by the Florida Board of Registered Nursing. Provider number # 50-1428.
This activity is designated for 1.00 contact hours.