Online: Mental and Behavioral Health in Primary Care
Katherine McDaniel, MSN, CPNP, PMHS, Director of Nemours School Based Health Centers and Nurse Practitioner Supervisor, Nemours Children's Health, Newark discusses the prevalence of mental health issues, reviews assessment protocols for common mental health problems and gives general management strategies for behavioral health concerns. This program was captured at Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware Lunchtime Pediatrics session on August 11, 2023.
Primary Care Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
Upon completion of this activity participants will be able to:
- Discuss the prevalence of mental and behavioral health issues.
- Review assessments for mental health problems.
- Discuss general management strategies for behavioral health concerns.
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding this course please contact the Course Coordinator, Betsy Lee | email@example.com
No one in control of content for this educational activity has relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with **ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
To view the speaker's full biography, or for additional information on the Nemours Children's disclosure policy, right click on the links below to open them in a new tab.
- 0.75 MOC ABS – SurgerySuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABS credit.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The Nemours Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Nemours Foundation designates this activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 0.75 continuing education credits.