Online - Management of Anxiety Disorders in the Primary Care Setting
Chitra Vaidy, MD is a Primary Care physician at Nemours Children's Health, Middleton. In this lecture, she discusses the various presentations of anxiety disorders and the management of anxiety disorders at the primary care level. This program was captured at Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware Lunchtime Pediatrics session on January 11, 2024.
Physicians and all Pediatric Health Care providers
Upon completion of this activity participants will be able to:
- Discuss the various presentations of anxiety disorders.
- Discuss the management of anxiety disorders at the primary care level.
- Recognize and successfully manage anxiety disorders at the primary care level.
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding this course please contact the course coordinator, Betsy Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view additional information on the Nemours Children's disclosure policy, right click on the link at the bottom of the page to open in a new tab.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The Nemours Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Nemours Foundation designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 1.00 continuing education credits.