Online: Guide to Practical Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Strategies
Joanie Yeh, MD discusses evidence-based techniques pediatricians can share with children and their families who are waiting to see a therapist for anxiety or depression and ways to implement these techniques into a busy primary care office. This program was captured at Nemours Children’s Hospital, Delaware Lunchtime Pediatrics on Aug. 11, 2022.
Primary Care Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
Upon completion of this activity participants will be able to:
- Review evidence-based techniques that pediatricians can share with children and their families who are waiting to see a therapist for anxiety or depression.
- Discuss ways to implement these techniques in a busy primary care office.
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding this course please contact the Course Coordinator, Betsy Lee Betsy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Joanie Yeh, MD is a Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University and Physician in Charge at Nemours Children’s Health, Media.
No one in control of content for this educational activity has relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with **ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
To view additional information on the Nemours Children's disclosure policy, right click on the following link to open in a new tab.
- 0.75 MOC ABS – SurgerySuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABS credit.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The Nemours Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Nemours Foundation designates this activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 0.75 continuing education credits.