Online: Everything You Wanted to Know About the Thyroid (and probably more)
Evan Graber, DO discusses how a newborn screening is performed and how to evaluate and treat an infants, children and adolescents with various forms of thyroid disease. This program was captured at Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware Lunchtime Pediatrics on March 9, 2023.
Primary Care Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
Upon completion of this activity participants will be able to:
- Describe how newborn screening is performed and discuss how to evaluate and treat an infant with an abnormal newborn thyroid screen.
- Describe the evaluation and treatment of children and adolescents with various forms of thyroid disease.
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding this course please contact the Course Coordinator, Betsy Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org
The following faculty in control of content has reported a relevant financial relationship with an ineligible company**. This relationship has been mitigated in accordance with ACCME guidelines.
To view the speaker's full biography, or for additional information on the Nemours Children's disclosure policy, right click on the links below to open them in a new tab.
Nemours Children's Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Nemours Children's designate this live activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 MOC ABS – SurgerySuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABS credit.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The Nemours Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Nemours Foundation designates this activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 0.75 continuing education credits.