Online - 2023 Pediatric Pharmacology Update: Medication Management in Epilepsy Patients
Jennifer Hubbard, NP explains how to pharmacologically manage a patient's epilepsy. She is a board-certified acute care pediatric nurse
practitioner and has specialized in pediatric neurology. Jennifer is board certified by the PNCB, a certified pediatric registered nurse by the
PNCB. This lecture was recorded at the 2023 Pediatric Pharmacology Update on October 6, 2023.
Nursing, physicians, physician assistants, pharmacists and pharmacy techs
Upon completion of this activity participants will be able to:
- Identify medications utilized for seizure rescue management
- Discuss the newer medications for epilepsy along with understanding the classification for anti-seizure medications
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding this course please contact the Course Coordinator, Allie Goetaski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Hubbard, NP
- 0.50 MOC ABS – SurgerySuccessful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the learner to earn credit toward the CME requirements of the American Board of Surgery’s Continuous Certification program. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit learner completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABS credit.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
The Nemours Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Nemours Foundation designates this activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 ANCC Nursing Contact Hour
Nemours Children’s Hospital, Delaware is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is designated for 0.50 contact hours.
- 0.50 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 0.50 continuing education credits.