Leadership Retreat: Nursing Leadership Development - Language and Rounding for Safety
Sarah Dillard MS, CPHQ, Director of Quality and Safety at Nemours Children's Hospital Florida, will provide an engaging and interactive session on structural rounding, the language of safety, and the impact of debrief. All nurse leaders can influence safety in their units by utilizing the knowledge and skills that will be shared in this informative program.
At the end of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Explain a structural rounding process on their units.
- Describe the questions and language of safety.
- Demonstrate a debrief and influence safety.
Sara Dillard MS, CPHQ at Sarah.Dillard@nemours.org
Angela Folger PharmD at Angela.Folger@nemours.org
- 1.00 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 1.00 continuing education credits.
- 1.00 Nursing Contact Hour – Florida Board of Nursing
Provider approved by the Florida Board of Registered Nursing. Provider number # 50-1428.
This activity is designated for 1.00 contact hours.