Florida Emergency Department Charge Nurse Essentials | Morning
The role of the charge nurse in the emergency department is not only necessary but inherent to the function of the department, the safety of the patients, and the well-being of the team. The complexities of the patients at NCHF, the volume fluctuations, and the management of the team require the cultivation of consistent leadership among the charge nurse team. Join your colleagues in a course designed to empower, enrich, and develop core and relief charge nurses in the ED.
NCHF Core Charge Nurses, NCHF Relief Charge Nurses
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate staffing assignments utilizing associate skillsets in real time.
2. Appraise unit activities to delegate tasks to improve patient care, patient safety, and patient throughput.
3. Explain charge nurse responsibilities in communication and documentation within the ED setting.
Please meet the team in the Conference Room A on the first floor near the auditorium.
- 2.00 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 2.00 continuing education credits.
- 2.00 Nursing Contact Hour – Florida Board of Nursing
Provider approved by the Florida Board of Registered Nursing. Provider number # 50-1428.
This activity is designated for 2.00 contact hours.