Online - Nursing Grand Rounds | The Conundrum of Continuing Education
This program provides clinicians the opportunity to attend a didactic session that discusses and analyzes the latest evidence0based practice initiatives, and research related to the specialty of Nursing.
Nurses, Advance Practice Providers
Upon completion of this activity participants will be able to:
- Describe the background of nursing continuing education
- Identify elements of professional continuing education
- Differentiate opportunities for professional continuing education
- Utilize the Nemours CE site and locate the application to apply for accredited CE activities
- Explain interprofessional education and Joint Accreditation
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding this course please contact the Course Coordinator, Celeste Pina at Celeste.Pina@nemours.org
No one in control of content for this educational activity has relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with **ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
To view additional information on the Nemours Children's disclosure policy, right click on the following link to open in a new tab.
- 1.00 ANCC Nursing Contact Hour
Nemours Children’s Hospital, Delaware is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is designated for 1.00 contact hours.
- 1.00 Continuing EducationThis activity is designated for 1.00 continuing education credits.